Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Weffer update

Braden is six months old and he's a little crawler. He has seven teeth! It's so fun watching him get older. He is such a happy baby! I love seeing his little personality shine through.

As for me I just found out that we have apple trees in our back yard so I'm pretty excited about that. My little project now is trying to see how many things I can make that include apples.

Lloyd is still working at Costco and he is really enjoying it. He is a Marketer for Costco, so he goes out to business and tries to get them to sign up for a membership at Costco. Lloyd also going to go back to school this coming semester.

Casey Lloyd's little brother is living with us for his last year of high school, and then he will be going on a mission. He's just going to school and working and saving for his mission. So that's us in a nutshell. We are just having fun and loving life!